Open House at Laurel College Center
Date: Thursday January 17, 2013
Time: 4:30 - 6:30 PM
Location: Laurel College Center
Address: 312 Marshall Ave.
Laurel, MD, 20707
Move closer to your educational goals this spring—join us for an Open House at Laurel College Center.
Faculty members and advisors will be available to answer your questions about our undergraduate and graduate programs.
At this event, you can also
Apply for admission.
- Meet with a UMUC academic advisor and register for classes.
- Explore payment options, including scholarships and our monthly, interest-free payment plan.*
- Learn about our transfer credit policy and receive a tentative transfer credit evaluation.
- Get information on how to maximize your VA benefits to complete your associate’s and bachelor’s degree through the UMUC Community College Alliance program.
Prospective students who attend the January 17, 2013 event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
* Administered by Sallie Mae