Open House at Quantico
Date: Wednesday March 6, 2013
Time: 11:00 - 7:00 PM
Location: UMUC at Quantico
Address: 525 Corporate Dr.
Move closer to your educational goals this Spring—attend our Open House at Quantico.
Faculty members will be available to answer your questions about our undergraduate and graduate programs. And our Career Services representatives can help you choose the right career path for you.
At this event, you can also
- Apply for admission.
- Meet with a UMUC academic advisor and register for classes.
- Explore payment options, including scholarships and our monthly, interest-free payment plan.*
- Learn about our transfer credit policy and receive a preliminary transfer credit evaluation.
- Attend live presentations about the resources we offer to help ensure your academic success, such as
- UMUC 411, a free weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Succeed in Math (SWiM), a free course to help boost your math skills.
* Administered by Sallie Mae
Prospective students who attend the March 6th event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
For more information: