Webinar: Military Partnerships
Date: Wednesday February 27, 2013
Time: 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Join us online to have your questions answered about University of Maryland University College (UMUC) and UMUC’s career-relevant degree programs. UMUC has enrolled more than 1.5 million servicemembers, veterans, and military family members since 1947 because we understand—and are committed to serving— the military’s unique needs.
Take advantage of these informative webinar sessions to
- Chat with a UMUC military education coordinator about our academic programs
available online and on-site.
- View a live presentation on maximizing your military education transfer credits.
- Get information on utilizing tuition assistance, veterans benefits, scholarship
opportunities, other financial aid, and payment options.
- Find out about the VetSuccess program and how it can help you.
- Sign up for UMUC 411 Military, our no-obligation weeklong course that allows
you to test-drive online learning.
- Learn about the comprehensive student services UMUC offers to support your progress.
Prospective students who attend the Febrary 27th military webinar will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.