Doctor of Management in Community College Policy and Administration Virtual Information Session
Date: Thursday May 2, 2013
Time: 3:00 - 4:00 PM
Register for this special online event for a chance to
- Watch a live presentation led by the program director.
- Discover the unique features and benefits of the Doctor of Management in Community College Policy and Administration program.*
- Learn about the executive leadership development component of the program.
- Chat live with staff, faculty, and a current student to get answers to your questions.
- Find out about admission requirements and the tuition discount offered to full-time staff and faculty of member institutions of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC).
* This program is not available to Maryland residents.
The DMCPPA application deadline for Fall 2013 is July 1 so there's still time to jump start your doctoral education this year.