Open House at Eastern Shore Higher Education Center
Date: Thursday April 25, 2013
Time: 4:00 - 7:00 PM
Location: Eastern Shore Higher Education Center
Address: Chesapeake College, Wye Mills Campus
1000 College Circle
Wye Mills, MD
Move closer to your educational goals this spring! Get started at our information session at the Eastern Shore Higher Education Center, where you can
Apply for admission
- Meet with an advisor to select courses and register
- Speak with representatives from student accounts and financial aid
- Select a program for your career path
- Get information on the benefits available to military students, including veterans
- Learn about the UMUC Test Drive, a free week-long course that allows you to experience the online learning environment
You can also get information about transferring your credits to UMUC. Send your transcript to email@example.com prior to the event to receive a tentative transfer evaluation at the open house, or bring your transcript with you to get a tentative credit evaluation within 48 hours via e-mail.
Register for this event today!
Prospective students who attend the April 25th event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.