Virtual Information Session: The Graduate School
Date: Thursday April 25, 2013
Time: 3:00 - 4:00 PM
Move closer to attaining your educational goals this fall. Get started at the University of Maryland University College (UMUC) Graduate School Virtual Information Session scheduled for Thursday, April 25, 2013, 3 to 4 p.m. eastern time.
During this event, you will be able to
- Learn about our academic programs and apply for admission.
- View a live presentation by a new student advisor.
- Chat with a new student advisor and register for the upcoming semester.
- Learn about UMUC 411, a free weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Get information on financial aid, scholarships and other payment options.
Once we receive your registration, we will send you instructions via e-mail on how to access the online WebEx classroom.