DAU Course: Business Decisions for Contracting (3 days, Elkridge, MD)
Date: Tuesday March 18, 2014
Time: 8:30 - 4:30 PM
Location: Dorsey Station
Address: 6865 Deerpath Road, Elkridge, MD 21075 | Get Directions
Build on the contracting Level I pre-award business and contracting knowledge you need for processing complex procurements in this three-day course (CON 200).
Learn how to
- Plan successful mission-support strategies.
- Execute an acquisition that optimizes customer mission performance.
- Grow successful business relationships.
- Leverage the benefits of strategic sourcing and spend analysis.
- Navigate the ins and outs of providing contract financing.
- Conduct a formal source selection.
- Analyze the information necessary to determine contractor responsibility.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of subcontracting.
Sponsored by: Center for Professional Development