Virtual Information Session for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Date: Thursday February 6, 2014
Time: 3:00 - 4:00 PM
Attaining your career ambitions goes hand in hand with achieving your educational goals, so don't delay your progress as a professional another day.
Register for our Virtual Information Session and learn how we offer hard-working professionals like you the exceptional degree programs you want and need.
At the session, you can:
- Apply for admission and register for classes
- Learn about our in-demand degree programs, including cyber security, information technology, accounting, and business administration
- Find out about financial aid and other payment options, including scholarships for those who qualify
- Watch a real-time presentation by a student advisor
- Live chat with an undergraduate or graduate advisor who'll help you select a program that meets your professional goals
Sign up today, and we'll send you an e-mail with directions on how to join the Virtual Information Session.
Prospective students who attend the event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived.
If you have any questions leading up to the event, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800–888–UMUC (8682).