National Testing Center Information Session: Joint Base Anacostia Bolling
Date: Saturday February 22, 2014
Time: 9:00 - 12:00 PM
Location: Joint Base Anacostia Bolling
Address: 112 Brookley Avenue, Bldg. 11, Washington, DC 20032 | Directions
Attend this informal—and informative—event to find out everything you need to know about all the services and tests offered by UMUC through the testing centers.
- Exams offered at the location - CLEP, DSST, Pearson Vue. Exams will be offered by RSVP only. Pearson Vue exams must also register at http://pearsonvue.com/military/
- Find out how you can earn credit via CLEP, DSST, Pearson Vue Testing.
- Meet with an advisor to learn how to maximize your educational benefits and if you are eligible to have your test fees covered by DANTES.
- Apply for admission to UMUC and register for classes.
- Explore military scholarships and other payment options.
Prospective students who attend the February 22th, 2014 event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.