Military Open House at Fort Belvoir
Date: Wednesday July 30, 2014
Time: 9:00 - 3:00 PM
Location: Fort Belvoir
Address: 9625 Belvoir Road, Bldg. 1017, Room 128, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060 | Get Directions
Attend this informal, informative event to find out everything you need to know about the public safety programs offered online and on site by UMUC.
- Learn how UMUC’s public safety degrees can prepare you for a career in criminal justice, homeland security, emergency management, or fire service and administration
- Have all your questions about the programs answered in person by UMUC faculty
- See a presentation about the Bachelor of Science in Public Safety Administration by Academic Director Stephen Carter (Noon-12:30 p.m., Room 107)
- Meet one-on-one with a UMUC academic advisor
- Get help with course planning and registration
- Explore funding options
- Learn about transferring credits for military experience or previous education
- Get help starting the online application for admission
Open to active-duty servicemembers, veterans, and military spouses.
Prospective students who attend the July 30, 2014, event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.