UMUC offers a variety of instructional tools to help enhance your teaching effectiveness and ensure a rewarding classroom experience for you and your students.
- Faculty Development – Take advantage of UMUC’s wide selection of workshops for faculty, sponsored by Faculty Development.
- DE Oracle @ UMUC – Browse the current issue of this online magazine for faculty, which features numerous articles, useful tips and links to outside resources that are tailored to online course delivery.
- Information and Library Services (ILS) – Access a wide variety of library resources, including over 140 academic, proprietary databases through the Information and Library Services (ILS) Web page.
- Faculty Technology Resources – Access resources to help you integrate technology within your on-site or online classes.
- Virtual Academic Integrity Library (VAIL) – Learn to detect plagiarism, provide strategies for reducing cheating, and promote academic integrity.