Accessing Class Rosters in MyUMUC
MyUMUC's Faculty Portal allows faculty members to access their class rosters to view students' e-mail addresses, programs/plans and levels.
To access this feature:
- Login to MyUMUC and click To Faculty Portal on the left menu.
- Click the Faculty Center link in the menu at the top of the page.
- In the Classes section, select Class Roster.
- Select the course for which you would like to view the roster.
- On the Class Roster page, in the Enrolled Students section, you will see a list of students enrolled for the course. To contact a student, click on the student's name in the Name column.
Note: If you have an e-mail software client installed on your computer, such as Microsoft Outlook, a message will open with the student's e-mail address populated in the To field. If you do not have an e-mail software client installed, view the e-mail address by right clicking on the student's name and selecting Copy Email Address. You can then paste the e-mail address into an e-mail message by right-clicking in the To field and selecting Paste or placing your cursor in the To field and clicking Ctrl+V.