Course Development uses a team approach to design and develop undergraduate and graduate online courses. Course development staff members who specialize in distance education technology and pedagogy work with the academic community to create academically rigorous, highly scalable course frameworks that are easily distributed to and shared among faculty worldwide.
Course Development provides the following services...
- develops courses from contract to completion, establishing team-member roles and tasks as well as course timelines and publication
- designs and evaluates interactive, instructionally sound course components
- coordinates resources both within and outside UMUC for the creation and/or use of additional media (graphics, animation, audio, video) and programming and applets (scripts, quizzes)
- oversees the production and publication of courses for the university
… and offers these resources:
- content-management services
- graphic and multimedia artists
- instructional designers/project managers
- Web specialists
For more information contact us.