Earn Degrees from Two World Leaders in Education
Through this career-advancing, dual-degree program, you can earn a master's degree from UMUC and one of three master's degrees from Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University (HBMeU).
Through a unique cooperative program agreement, students will be able to earn a Master of Distance Education and E-learning (MDE) degree from UMUC and a Master of Science in Interactive Educational Technologies, a Master of Arts in Online Curriculum and Instruction or a Master of Arts in Online Education Leadership and Management degree from HBMeU. In the dual program, students complete a primary master's degree at HBMeU and during the same time frame earn a UMUC degree by successfully completing half the credits of the secondary master's program. UMUC will accept 18 HBMeU credits toward the 36 credits required for the UMUC degree.
To learn more about the HBMeU program and admission requirements , e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To learn more about UMUC's program, visit the MDE Hub.
- HBMeU was officially launched on February 1, 2009, by his Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed, the Crown Prince of Dubai.
- The university traces its origins to the e-TQM College that started seven years prior as the only institution with an e-learning platform in the UAE.
- HBMeU is a pioneer in e-learning with a mission to reshape education by providing a model of lifelong learning, including open access to short courses, executive development programs and certificate and diploma courses, leading to accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- One of the 11 accredited, degree granting institutions in the University of Maryland System.
- More than 65 years of experience educating adults.
- Online student services and resources available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Courses taught by faculty with significant academic and professional experience.