Graduate School Partnerships and Programs
UMUC's Graduate School has agreements with a number of organizations and outside institutions to offer innovative programs for professional advancement.
Certificate recipients can transfer 15 credits toward one of four UMUC graduate degrees. And FAES graduates also have the option to obtain an MBA after completing the MS degree.
The National Leadership Institute (NLI), also a network partner of the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), offers multiple training programs and workshops for the career development of current and aspiring leaders.
- Online Leadership Assessment Program
- Leadership Development Program
- Maximizing Your Leadership Potential
- Executive Coaching Program
- Custom-Designed Training Programs
There are many programs and ample resources available for active-duty servicemembers, veterans and their families. UMUC also works directly with several military college partners.
Corporate Learning Solutions
Nonprofits, corporations, and other establishments have joined with UMUC to offer their employees additional training and educational opportunities in their respective fields.
- American Chemical Society
- Association of the U.S. Army
- Baltimore Police Department
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- ManTech International
- MedStar Health
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children