This feature within LEO allows students and faculty to create a discussion thread and make multiple edits before publishing it.
- From the Course Home page, click Discussions. Note: You may be required to click the My Tools drop down menu to select Discussions.
- Click the applicable Topic link.
- Click Start a New Thread. Note: For more information on how to start a new thread, please refer to the following article: LEO: How do I add a post to a discussion?
- Create the Subject and Body for your thread and click Save as Draft.
- Any postings that you have saved as a draft will not be visible to the class.
- To make edits to your draft in progress, click the message and complete your editing. If you are satisfied with your thread as it is, click Post.
- Your thread will now show your name and the date and time that you published it.