Calendar is an application available on the iPad. In order for the Calendar to synchronize with the University of Maryland University College Google calendar for a customer, the customer will have to setup his Google emails as described in the article iPad: How Do I Enroll My Device To Access MyUMUC Email Account (staff) or iPad: How Do I Enroll My Device To Access My Faculty University of Maryland University College Email Account (faculty).
The following steps will help how to create, edit and delete an event from your iPad's calendar.
- Go to the Home screen and click to Calendar.
- To view all available calendars, select Calendars on the top left corner.
- To create an appointment, click on the "+" icon on the bottom right corner.
- Enter the following information and select Done once all information have been entered.
- Starts, Ends date and Time Zone
- Repeat: if the appointment or meeting is a reoccurring event, this is the place to set that up.
- Alert: Setup this for Calendar to remind about the meetings 5mins, 15mins or other times before the event starts.
- Calendar: To select which calendar should display the event
- Availability: This area is to set the importance of the meeting
- Once the event has been set, it will appear on the appropriate calendar.
- To edit the event, select it on the calendar and click Edit.
- To delete an event, follow step 6 and select Delete Event on the bottom of the menu. Click Delete again on the second pop up.