MyUMUC: How do I change a final grade? (Faculty)

Please note: Grades for a semester that ended four or more months ago cannot be changed directly in the MyUMUC faculty portal. Undergraduate and Graduate School faculty must submit or change grades within four months of the end of the semester. If you are unable to enter or change a grade for a class that has ended, please contact your department academic director for assistance. 
Step 1: Go to, click MyUMUC and log in with your username and password. Under MyMenu, select To Faculty Portal.

Step 2: Select the Faculty Center tab from the top navigation bar.

Step 3: Click My Schedule under the Classes section.

Step 4: If you wish to enter grades for a prior term, select Change Term.

Step 5: Select the Grade Roster icon to the left of your desired class.

Step 6: Click Request Grade Change. (Please note that this link becomes visible after the initial posting of grades.)

Step 7: In the column labeled Official Grade, select a new grade from the drop-down list.

Step 8: When you are finished changing grades, click Submit.
The Student Affairs department will process your changed grades and will post them to students' accounts.

  • MyUMUC times-out after approximately 20 minutes of inactivity.
    Student Affairs will access your changed grades so that they may process the grades and post them to students' accounts.
  • You must press Submit when you have finished entering grades.
  • When issuing a grade of Incomplete, all fields on the Incomplete screen must be filled out.