- From the Course Home page, click Content.
- In the menu list on the left side of the page, click on Table of Contents.
- Click the drop down arrow to the right of Table of Contents and select Delete All Modules.
- The Delete All Modules pop up will display. Select on of the following options:
- Remove all modules and topics from Content but keep all associated files and activities in the course.
- Permanently delete all modules, topics, and all associated files and activities from the course.
- Click Delete.
UMUC closed on 3/21
Due to inclement weather, UMUC Maryland and Quantico locations are closed on 3/21 and all on-site classes are cancelled. Online classes are not affected. For updates, visit umuc.edu/alert or call 301-985-SNOW.