Note: All class members can edit their own discussion posts. Only faculty can delete student discussion posts.
- From the course home page, select Discussions.Note: You may be required to click the My Tools drop down menu and then select Discussions.
- Click the drop-down menu beside the Topic title and select View Topic.
- Click the drop-down menu beside yourTopic title and select Edit Thread (students and faculty) or Delete Thread (faculty). Note: The Faculty menu includes Delete Thread; the Student Menu does not.
- You will be able to modify the Thread name, text, attachments and be able to select Pin thread or Subscribe to this thread.
- To add or delete an attachment, click the Add Attachments drop-down menu. To delete an attachment, click the X beside its title. To add an attachment, use one of the following options:
- Click Upload to select a file on your computer and click Open.
- Click Record Audio to add a voice recording.
- Click Choose Existing to attach a file from My Locker or your Group Locker.
- When finished, click Update at the bottom of the message window.