- From the Course Home page, click Content.
- Click on Table of Contents.
- Click the Related Tools drop down menu and select Course Builder.
- Under the Browse Tools in the left-hand side scroll menu, click Learning Objectives.
- Check the box beside an objective and then click Add to Object.
- The Select a location pop-up will display; select a topic to associate with a learning objective.
- The Added successfully alert confirms the learning objective was added to the topic.
UMUC opening at 10:00 a.m. on 3/22
Due to inclement weather, UMUC Maryland and Quantico locations will open at 10:00 a.m. on 3/22 and on-site morning classes are cancelled. Online classes are not affected. For updates, visit umuc.edu/alert or call 301-985-SNOW.