To restore deleted posts, you must have permission to view deleted messages and you must have the Display deleted messages option enabled on the Settings page. The display deleted message option will still work even after you have deleted a message prior to selecting it in your Personal Settings.
Note: If the message being restored is a reply to another message that was deleted, both messages will be restored.
- From the course home page, select Discussions. Note: You may be required to click the My Tools drop down menu and then select Discussions.
- Click Settings.
- Select Display deleted posts and then click Save.
- Click the applicable Topic link.
- Click the applicable Thread link.
- Click Restore Posts.
- The Confirmation pop-up will display, select Yes.