Note: Grades for a semester that ended four or more months ago cannot be entered directly in the MyUMUC faculty portal. Undergraduate and Graduate School faculty must submit or change grades within four months of the end of the semester. If you are unable to enter or change a grade for a class that has ended, please contact your department academic director for assistance.
Step 1: Go to http://umuc.edu/login, click MyUMUC and log in with your username and password. Under MyMenu, select To Faculty Portal.
Step 2: Select the Faculty Center tab from the top navigation bar.
Step 3: Click My Schedule under the Classes section.
Step 4: Select Change Term if you need to enter grades for a term other than the one listed.
Step 5: Once you have accessed the correct term, the grade roster icon will appear next to available classes. Select the grade roster icon to the left of your desired class to post grades.
Students who attended the course but whose names do not appear on your grade roster may not have been officially registered for the class. Contact the Registrar's Office to confirm registration in the class.
Step 6: Select a grade for each student from the drop-down list.
Step 7: When you have finished entering grades, click the Submit button. You will receive a Thank You confirmation message. Student Affairs will access your posted grades to process and post them to students' accounts.
- MyUMUC requirements and recommendations differ based on your operating system and browser type. View LEO Technical Requirements.
- MyUMUC times-out after approximately 20 minutes of inactivity.
- You must click Submit when you have finished entering grades.
- When issuing a grade of Incomplete, all fields on the Incomplete screen must be filled out.
- Grades will post to students' accounts one to two business days after submission.