LEO: How Do I - Resolve Student Exam/Quiz Pager Error (Faculty)
The steps below will help you assist a student reporting the following error: You must complete the following quizzes for alerts to be enabled followed with name of the quiz when clicking the envelope icon to access the Pager beside a quiz.
- From the Course Home page, click My Tools and select Quizzes from the drop down menu.
- Scroll to the quiz reported by the student, then click the drop down arrow and select Grade.
- On the Users tab, click Restrict to and select Users with attempts in process from the drop down menu.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to do a blank search.
- Locate the students name and verify there is a second attempt still in progress.
- Submit the exam through the icon of two figures (grey and white) to resolve the issue.