- Access the area where you would like to remove your audio or video clip (example, content, discussions).
- Find the embedded audio or video you would like to remove and click on the drop down arrow next to the item header.
- If you would like to delete the entire item click, Delete.
- If you want to remove the embedded audio or video click, Edit and proceed to the next step.
- Click the "X" to the right of the embedded audio or video.
- The embedded audio or video should now be removed from the course item.
- Click Save and Close to return to the previous page, Save and New to save the changes and proceed to a new item, or Save to continue editing the current item.
UMUC closed on 3/21
Due to inclement weather, UMUC Maryland and Quantico locations are closed on 3/21 and all on-site classes are cancelled. Online classes are not affected. For updates, visit umuc.edu/alert or call 301-985-SNOW.