LEO: How Do I - Edit the Syllabus (Faculty)
Not all formatting will transfer to your syllabus when copying and pasting content from another source. Copied and pasted content will convert to the standard format used within the Concourse template. This will give it a clean look and make the course more accessible for learners with disabilities.
- From the Course Home page, click Content.
- Click Table of Contents in the menu list on the left side of the page.
- Click on the Syllabus link on the right of the page.
- At the top of the page, there will be two tabs, Syllabus and Info. Click on the Syllabus tab and select Edit from the drop down menu.
- There may be icons in the gray boxes on the left of the page. They are as follows:
- : This red icon indicates that this section of the syllabus can be removed. Please note that content cannot be restored if you click this icon.
- : This yellow icon indicates that this section of the syllabus can be edited.
- After clicking on the yellow icon, you will have access to text box to add/edit information. Depending on the area that you are editing, you may have more than one text box.
- The Notes section is visible for students.
- The Comments section is only visible for instructors.
- Click Save when you are finished making your edits.