This article describes the alternate method for logging into University of Maryland University College library services using your last name and your library code or EMPLID.
- Login to the University of Maryland University College Library by entering the following URL into a browser: http://sites.umuc.edu/library
- The resulting page will be the University of Maryland University College Library page. Click on the link titled Technical Help, located under the Get Help column heading.
- Click on the link titled Login Help, located near the top of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and then click on the following link: https://libapps.umuc.edu/cgi-bin/ezproxyscript/ezpdbi.cgi
- You'll need to enter your last name and your library bar code or EMPLID.