Tuition Assistance (TA): Can my tuition be paid after my grade is posted?

Question: Can My Tuition be Paid after My Grade is Posted?

Answer: If your employer provides tuition assistance, you will need to do the following:

1) Complete A Document Authorization. This can be a purchase order, tuition assistance form, or contract on company letterhead. This document must contain the following information.

  •  A specific description of fees, charges, and the amount to be assumed by the agency, such as tuition, technology fee, application fee, schedule adjustment fee, or late registration fee.  No credit will be granted for any fees unless specified.
  • Your name  and UMUC ID/Social Security Number
  • The semester or term covered by the document
  • The billing address
  • The signature and telephone number of the authorizing official