Degree Plan: How do I change my major or minor?

It is important to work with an advisor when considering changes to your degree plan. An advisor can help you choose a program that best meets your academic goals and keeps you on track for your expected graduation date.

Begin by e-mailing your request directly to your advisor or to the advising department e-mail at Program changes take 24-48 business hours to process. You will be notified when your program change request has been completed. 

Include the following information in your e-mail:

  • Your name
  • Your EMPL ID (Student ID number)
  • Requested Major and Minor 

Asia Advising Contact Information

Europe Advising Contact Information

Stateside Advising Contact Information