Federal Loan Servicing: I have questions about Federal Direct Loans, Entrance and Exit Counseling, etc., Whom should I contact for assistance?

All federal loan recipients who have completed their degree/certificate programs, withdrawn from school, or otherwise dropped below half-time enrollment, must complete Direct Loan Exit Counseling. Exit counseling provides important information students will need to prepare to repay their federal student loan(s).
Questions or concerns related to Federal Loan Counseling (e.g., Entrance and Exit Counseling), signing a Master Promissory Note (MPN), Direct Loan/Direct PLUS Loan questions, etc., can be directed to the Student Loan Support Center. Their contact information is as follows:

A FSA ID is required in order to complete Entrance Counseling and sign a Master Promissory Note, if awarded federal student loans. Information regarding the FSA ID, including how to obtain one, can be found on the Federal Student Aid FSA ID website