Note: Students with a hold on their account will likely have to get it resolved before any transcripts will be released.
It generally takes up to three (3) business days to fulfill these requests, however, during high-volume periods (December, January, May, and June) processing times may take longer.
- A secure PDF transcript sent to a University System of Maryland (USM) institution or Alliance Partner School is free of charge.
- E-Transcripts delivered to the student or a non-USM or non-Alliance Partner School is $10 each. They will be delivered via email as a secure PDF. These files cannot be forwarded, so it is important to ensure all email addresses are entered correctly.
- Official paper transcripts will be sent through the United States Postal Service (USPS) and cost $10 per copy.
- Rush/Expedited transcript orders are processed and mailed within one business day. The student will receive a USPS tracking number via email to track the order, however, there is no guaranteed it will be received by the recipient in one day. There are additional charges for this service.
Stateside Walk-in Transcript Pickup:
Transcripts can only be released to the student or authorized person(s) listed on the FERPA form.
There is no cost to pick up of an official transcript at the Academic Center at Largo, MD, however, there is a limit of two (2) transcripts per day. The address for this service is:
Academic Center at Largo
Largo Academic Center
1616 McCormick Drive
Largo, MD 20774
Either of the following processes can be used to pick up transcripts in person:
Option 1: Prior to visiting the Largo Academic Center, students can request transcripts via the Parchment Transcript Management system. After the request is processed, a confirmation email will be sent stating the request was received. Pick up hours are Monday - Thursday from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Option 2: A transcript request can be submitted in person by visiting the Largo Academic Center. The staff will have the student sit at the computer station in the front office and log in the Parchment Transcript Management system Pick up hours for walk-in request are Monday - Thursday from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Note: Please submit transcript requests no later than 30 minutes before close of business and arrive no later than 20 minutes before close of business to pick up the order.
Europe Walk-in Transcript Pickup:
Walk in transcript orders are available at the Europe Division Headquarters and are free of charge. The address for this service is:
Note: If a MyUMUC account is not available, an official University of Maryland University College Academic Transcripts can be ordered directly from the Parchment Transcript Management service.
1. Go to https://my.umuc.edu and select MyUMUC.
2. Log in with the applicable MyUMUC username and password.
- Select MyAcademics on the top navigation bar.
- Select Student Center under MyMenu.
- Under MyAcademics, select Request Official Transcript.
- In the Student Center, click the drop-down menu under Academics, open the drop-down menu under other academic, select Transcript: Request Official and then click on the double arrow.
5. The Single Sign-on (SSO) page will display. Log in with the applicable username and password.
6. Complete the form by entering the following information in the applicable fields:
- Street Address
- Post/Zip Code
7. Select Submit.
Note: Your information will be saved and the next time you log in, you will be directed to the order page.