Students may be eligible for Financial Aid if they:
- Have submitted a FAFSA
- Demonstrate financial need
- Are enrolled in a eligible degree or certificate program
- Are enrolled in at least half-time
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Have received at least a high school diploma or recognized equivalent (i.e. General Educational Development Certificate (GED)), or have been home schooled.
- Are a U.S. Citizen or eligible noncitizen
- Have a social security number
- Have registered with the Selective Service, if male between 18 and 25.
Additional information can be located on the Federal Student Aid website.