Hire UMUC IT and Computer Science Students
UMUC information technology and computer science graduates are ready to apply what they've learned on the job on day one.
If you're looking to hire IT graduates who can put theory to work, you've come to the right place. UMUC's cutting-edge information technology and computer science programs are designed to prepare our graduates to deliver real results on the job.
- Recruit and hire online: Join CareerQuest to create a company profile, post job and internship openings, recruit at job fairs, and mentor current students and graduates.
- Show your support for education: Become an employer sponsor to support scholarship or career preparation programs and demonstrate your interest in hiring UMUC students.
- Elevate your current workforce: Through Corporate Learning Solutions, we can help you develop your current workforce with customized academic programs.
UMUC Students Are Ready to Add Value
UMUC prepares graduates for career success and gives them the tools needed to stand out and make a difference at your organization.
- In-demand skills: UMUC's IT and computer science students are prepared with technical know-how paired with soft skills including leadership, critical thinking, problem-solving, teamwork, and effective communication.
- Taught by the best: Students learn from faculty-practitioners who align coursework with current IT and computer science industry needs and trends.
- Driven to succeed: While pursuing higher education, many UMUC students balance full-time jobs and family life. This dedication to self improvement and learning attests to their drive for career success.
"Although in the IT arena technology constantly changes, what UMUC has taught me is how to plan, prepare, research, and adapt to technological changes."
Stacey Trammell, DM
Career Center Sponsorships
Career Services: email@example.com
Michael Halley, director of Corporate Relations, Institutional Advancement: firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine Sweet, vice president of Institutional Advancement: email@example.com
Patricia Delaney, associate vice president of Corporate Learning Solutions: firstname.lastname@example.org