- Russell Butler, Executive Director/Attorney, Maryland Crime Victims’ Resource Center, Inc.
- Chieh-San Cheng, President & CEO, Global Science & Technology, Inc.
- Larry Cox, Senior Vice President and Business Unit General Manager, Science Applications International Corporation
- Darrell Durst, Vice President, Lockheed Martin
- Sean Fahey, Research and Development Program Manager, John Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Frederick Ferrer, Director, Cyberspace, BAH Engineering Services
- Derek Gabbard, Founder & CEO Lookingglass Cyber Solutions, LLC
- Rick Geritz, CyberHive LLC
- Barbara Gonzalez, Manager - Special Projects, NERC, , Pepco Holdings, Inc.
- Michael Greenberger, Law School Professor & Director, University of Maryland Center for Health & Homeland Security
- Elizabeth Hight, Vice President, Cybersecurity Practice Hewlett Packard
- Clay House, Vice President Architecture, Planning, and Security Carefirst BCBS
- Leonard J. Howe III, Secretary of the Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation
- Belkis Leong-Hong, Founder, President & CEO Knowledge Advantage Inc.
- Larry Letow, TCM Chairman and President and COO, Tech Council of Maryland
- Terry Lin, CEO, Planned Systems International, Inc.
- Randy Meyers, Security Manager, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Katherine Michaelian, Instructional Dean, Montgomery College
- Dominick Murray, Secretary of Business and Economic Development
- Robert A. Rosenbaum, Executive Director, Maryland Technology Development Corporation
- Elliot H. Schlanger, Secretary of Information Technology
- Deon W. Viergutz, President, Fort Meade Alliance
- David Wilson, President, Morgan State University
In addition, in accordance with House Bill 665, the Governor will invite representatives from specific federal agencies to serve on the Commission. Those agencies and their representatives or designees are:
- Director of the National Institute for Standards and Technology
- Secretary of Defense
- Director of the National Security Agency
- Secretary of Homeland Security
- Director of the Defense Information Systems Agency
- Director of the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity
The Commission is being staffed by the following representatives from University of Maryland University College:
- Greg von Lehmen, Senior Vice President, External Relations