UMUC Research & Scholarship
Resources related to scholarship at UMUC
- Faculty Research Seminars
A monthly seminar series featuring UMUC faculty members.
- Innovation Webinar Series
Exploring the benefits of innovation in the workplace.
- Orkand Chair Distinguished Lecture Series
Nationally and internationally known speakers on topics of broad interest to the UMUC community. (Past lectures.)
- ShareFair on UMUC Research and Scholarship
Annual event for faculty to showcase their research.
- Visiting Scholar Presentations and Workshops
Visiting speakers on topics of cutting-edge academic practices.
Papers & Posters
- Papers, Proposals, and Contests
- Student Opportunities to Advance Research & Scholarship (S.O.A.R.S.)
- UMUC Working Paper Series
Manuscripts that are works-in-progress, leading to publication. Open to submissions from UMUC-affiliated faculty only.
Calls for proposals, plus previous awardees.
Works of research and scholarship submitted by UMUC faculty and staff members.
UMUC Doctor of Management Dissertations
Dissertations produced by UMUC students who have received the Doctor of Management degree are available through the Library's Dissertations and Theses (ProQuest) Database. To locate UMUC dissertations, use the advanced search page to search for "University of Maryland University College" (in quotes) and select University/institution - SCH from the drop down box.
Note that we have also begun adding dissertations to the UMUC Digital Repository (view dissertations) and are working to get all of the dissertations added to the collection.