How do I look up my library barcode number in MyUMUC?
- Log into MyUMUC
- Click on MyInfo.
- Click on ID Card/Library Barcode.
(Note that your barcode is also printed on your UMUC ID badge.)
How do I get an ID card (Stateside)?
You will need a UMUC ID card to borrow library materials, plus access computer labs and campus transportation.
- Please print out your UMUC student ID card from the MyUMUC Portal: Log into MyUMUC, then go to MyInfo > ID Card/Library Barcode.
- Availability and validity: ID cards will be available for you to print one week prior to the start of your classes and are valid for one semester only.
- To borrow library materials: If you visit a USMAI library (University System of Maryland and Affiliated Institutions) in person, you must present your printed UMUC student ID card along with a driver's license or other photo ID.
- Adjuncts and 9-month collegiate faculty: Your ID card will be mailed to you before or during the first week of class. If you have questions, please contact the Office of Faculty Services.
- Staff and full-time faculty: Your photo badge will be issued when you begin employment. If you have questions, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-684-5559.
How do I get a replacement ID card if mine gets lost or stolen (Stateside)?
In MyUMUC, go under MyInfo, click on ID Card/Library Barcode, and follow the directions for lost/stolen ID cards.