Use the same username and password you use for MyUMUC and WebTycho. The login screen looks like this:
Need to log into the Library Catalog?
For now, you will still need your last name and library barcode to log in to the Library Catalog to request a book.
- "The credentials you provided cannot be determined to be authentic."
Make sure that you use the same username and password that you use for MyUMUC. If you still cannot log in, please contact Help@UMUC and tell them you are having difficulties with the Single Sign-on login.
- Password error messages
Please go to Forgot your password?, where you can create or reset your password. If you need further assistance with your password, please contact Help@UMUC and tell them you are having difficulties with the Single Sign-on password.
- "You do not currently have remote access to UMUC Library Resources."
Because of licencing restrictions, you must be taking a class, teaching a class, or currently employed at UMUC to log in remotely to library resources. See Access to Library Resources for details and other research options.
- Students: Access is activated one week before your class begins.
- Faculty: Access is activated four weeks before your class begins.
- Staff: Access is activated when your employment begins.
If you are having a Single Sign-on issue and are experiencing a delay in getting it resolved, you can use the following link in the mean time (if you are an active student, faculty or staff member):
Alternate way to log in: