Military Spouses & Families Certificates

Online Certificates for Military Spouses and Families

Jump-start your undergraduate or graduate education with a certificate you can earn quickly and completely, online or on-site.

Undergraduate Certificates

University of Maryland University College offers undergraduate certificates 1 to help you build career credentials quickly. These undergraduate certificates are MyCAA eligible. You can complete an undergraduate certificate in the following areas in just four to six classes and be ready to apply your new knowledge on the job right away and transfer credits toward a bachelor's degree:

You can complete any of these undergraduate certificates online or on-site. Plus, if you decide you want to pursue further education, you can transfer credits from a certificate one of our related bachelor's degrees.

Graduate Certificates

UMUC offers graduate certificates in a wide range of areas, including Business and Management, Cyber Security, Education and Teaching, Healthcare and Science, Information Technology and Computer Science, Liberal Arts and Communications, and Public Safety. And you can earn any of our graduate certificates online or on-site. Plus, if you decide to pursue your master's degree, you can transfer your graduate certificate credits to a related master's degree. 

View all graduate certificates.

"When I came across UMUC, I felt at home and very much at ease knowing that I can [learn] anywhere in the world and they are also military family friendly."

Jennifer Aguilar

Military Spouse
Associate of Arts in General Studies

1 View gainful employment disclosures for certificates.

Request Info

Apply Now

Or call 800-939-UMUC (8682) to speak directly with an advisor.

Additional MyCAA Eligible Certificates Overseas

Military spouses can also pursue undergraduate certificates in Accounting Foundations in Asia and Europe or Computer Studies in Asia and Europe.