Throughout your academic experience at UMUC, you use the MyUMUC and GoArmyEd student portals. It is important to know how each portal works and which services you should access from each.
Academic Programs and Partnerships
With a variety of program options, accelerated learning formats, easy enrollment processes and more, choose the ideal program that meets your needs, interests and lifestyle. Take courses online or in convenient classrooms at locations around the world.
- In-State Community College Alliances (Ex., Anne Arundel and Prince George's community colleges)
- Out-of-State Community College Alliances
- Undergraduate Degree and Certificate Programs
- Online Undergraduate Certificate Programs
- College of the American Soldier
- Army Signal Warrant Officer Degree Map
- Army SOCAD Degree Builders
- Graduate Degree and Certificate Programs
- Army Command and General Staff College; 3 Month Common Core Curriculum/ ILE
- Defense Information School (DINFOS) Public Affairs Officer Course (PAOC)
- Telecommunications Systems Engineer Course (TSEC) 4C-24A
Information Resources Management College (IRMC)
The UMUC and IRM College-NDU graduate partnership saves you time and money. For more than a decade, UMUC has partnered with the National Defense University (NDU), making it easier for motivated military personnel to achieve their educational goals.
Defense Acquisition University (DAU)
For those who are military officers, federal civilians, and defense industry civilians who are seeking to improve their chances for promotion can take advantage of the strategic partnership between DAU and UMUC.
Maryland National Guard State Tuition Waiver
Take the first step toward advancing your education—at a reduced cost. UMUC provides 50 percent discounted tuition to all active members of the Maryland National Guard who are not activated and wish to pursue an undergraduate degree. To be eligible, you must contact the Army National Guard at 410-576-1499 or email@example.com.