Air University Associate-to-Baccalaureate Cooperative (ABC)
Getting your degree is as easy as ABC
If you are a U.S. Air Force member completing an associate of applied science (AAS) degree at the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF), you can now link to a UMUC bachelor’s degree with easy completion. Air University’s new ABC program, Associate-to-Baccalaureate Cooperative, and UMUC make it possible.
Benefits to CCAF students:
- Building on your CCAF degree, you will be completing a bachelor’s degree from UMUC—a regionally accredited, nationally respected university.
- UMUC Europe will provide a binding degree completion contract that ensures transfer of your CCAF credits to your bachelor’s program, maximizing credits awarded to you for prior military training or education programs.
- Complete your bachelor’s degree from anywhere in the world by participating in UMUC’s award-winning distance education program in conjunction with Air University’s self-service virtual campus.
UMUC and CCAF have enjoyed a long history of working together, so partnering with the ABC program just strengthens this relationship and benefits students like you.
Our most popular bachelor’s program link to the CCAF AAS criminal justice. If you have completed or are completing this AAS degree, you have our guarantee that 60 credits or less are needed to earn the linked bachelor’s degree listed in the below degree planning worksheet.
Category I Degree Planning Worksheets
Under Category II degrees, your general education requirements should be completed at an articulated institution or credit source (ex. tests). In some cases, it may only take you 60 credits to complete your degree program at UMUC. However, it is important to note that the number of credits for Category II programs will be determined during your transcript evaluation.
Category II Degree Planning Worksheets
- Electronic Systems Technology (4VHP) to Digital Media and Web Technologies at UMUC [304Kb]
- Emergency Management (91MY) to BS in Emergency Management at UMUC [257Kb]
- Financial Management (9GEC) to BS in Finance at UMUC [140Kb]
- Fire Service Administration (9IFY) to BS in Fire Service Administration at UMUC [260Kb]
- Human Resource Management (1AOY) to BS in Human Resource Management at UMUC [261Kb]
- Human Resources (1AOY) to BS in Management Studies at UMUC [256Kb]
- Information Systems Technology (OIYY) to BS in Cybersecurity at UMUC [256Kb]
- Mental Health Services (7GAP) to BS in Psychology at UMUC [257Kb]
- Social Services (9IKY) to BS in Social Science at UMUC [141Kb]
We are pleased to be partnering with Air University and providing more options as you further your education. A UMUC academic advisor is ready to assist you with getting started, so earning your bachelor’s degree will be as easy as ABC.