iCollege Partnership Program: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Certificate
Graduates of the iCollege Chief Information Officer (CIO) Certificate may transfer 15 credits toward one of two UMUC graduate degrees:
Master of Science Technology Management program with the specialization in Information Systems and Services
- TMAN 614 Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation (3)
- TMAN 625 Economics and Financial Aspects of Technology-Based Firms (3)
- ISAS 600 Information Systems for Managers (3)
- ISAS 610 Information Systems Management Integration (3)
- ISAS 620 Information Systems Sourcing Management (3)
Master of Science Information Technology program with the specialization in Informatics
- ITEC 610 Information Technology Foundations (3)
- ITEC 640 Information Technology Project Management (3)
- INFA 610 Foundations of Information Security and Assurance (3)
- IMAT 637 Information Technology Acquisitions (3)
- IMAT 670 Contemporary Topics in Informatics (3)
Complete course and program descriptions for the above programs may be found at:
General Program Information
For general transfer credit guidelines and partnership information for each of these iCollege programs, see the iCollege program and transfer requirements.
A "full load" is two courses in fall and one course in the abbreviated summer semester.
Applying to UMUC
Information Assurance Scholarship Program (IASP)
A special scholarship could fully fund your UMUC graduate program. The U.S. Department of Defense is offering the Information Assurance Scholarship Program (IASP) for students who want to pursue fields related to information assurance. UMUC is supporting this program through its Center for Security Studies (CSS). If you are planning to focus your studies on information assurance you may be eligible for this scholarship.
Military Support Services