iCollege Partnership Program: Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Certificate
Graduates of the iCollege Chief Technology Officer (CTO) certificate may transfer 15 credits and take the courses listed below to complete UMUC's Master of Science in Technology Management (closed specialization in Federal Government Chief Technology Officer).
The Federal Government Chief Technology Officer specialization is available only to those students who have completed the National Defense University iCollege Chief Technology Officer Certificate program.
- TMAN 625 Economics and Financial Analysis for Technology Managers (3)
- TMAN 633 Managing People in Technology-Based Organizations (3)
- TMAN 680 Managing Strategy and Performance in Technology-Based Organizations (6)
- PMAN 634 Foundation of Project Management (3)
- ISAS 640 Decision Support Systems and Expert Systems (3)
- ISAS 650 Information Technology, the CIO, and Organizational Transformation (3)
General Program Information
For general transfer credit guidelines and partnership information for each of these iCollege programs, see the iCollege program and transfer requirements.
A "full load" is two courses in fall and one course in the abbreviated summer semester.
Applying to UMUC
Information Assurance Scholarship Program (IASP)
A special scholarship could fully fund your UMUC graduate program. The U.S. Department of Defense is offering the Information Assurance Scholarship Program (IASP) for students who want to pursue fields related to information assurance. UMUC is supporting this program through its Center for Security Studies (CSS). If you are planning to focus your studies on information assurance you may be eligible for this scholarship.
Military Support Services