iCollege Non-Partnership Programs
Enterprise Architecture Certificate
Graduates of the iCollege Enterprise Architecture Certificate program may transfer 6 credits to UMUC and receive credit for the following courses:
Chief Information Security Officer Certificate
Graduates of the iCollege Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) certificate program may transfer 12 credits to UMUC and receive credit for the following courses:
- ITEC 620 Information Technology Infrastructure
- INFA 610 Computer Security, Software Assurance, Hardware Assurance and Security Management
- INFA 620 Network and Internet Security
- INFA 660 Security Policy, Ethics and the Legal Environment
- CSEC 610 Cyberspace and Cybersecurity
- CSEC 620 Human Aspects in Cybersecurity: Ethics, Legal Issues, and Psychology
Information Assurance NSTISSI 4011
Graduates of the iCollege Information Assurance NSTISSI 4011 certificate program may transfer up to 6 credits to UMUC and receive credit for CSEC 620.
Information Assurance CNSSI 4012, 4016: Information Assurance NSTISSI 4015
Students who complete one or all of these certifications may transfer up to 6 credits to UMUC and receive credit for CSEC 620.
Courses of Interest
No courses have been added yet. To add a course, click on a course title, then click "add to courses of interest" below the course description.