iCollege Non-Partnership Programs
Enterprise Architecture Certificate
Graduates of the iCollege Enterprise Architecture Certificate program may transfer 6 credits to UMUC and receive credit for the following courses:
- ISAS 600 Information Systems for Managers (3)
- ISAS 610 Information Systems Management and Integration (3)
Chief Information Security Officer Certificate
Graduates of the iCollege Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) certificate program may transfer 12 credits to UMUC and receive credit for the following courses:
- ITEC 620 Information Technology Infrastructure (3)
- INFA 610 Foundations of Information Security and Assurance (3)
- INFA 620 Network and Internet Security (3)
- INFA 660 Security Policy, Ethics and the Legal Environment (3)
- CSEC 610 Cyberspace and Cybersecurity (6)
- CSEC 620 Human Aspects in Cybersecurity: Ethics, Legal Issues, and Psychology (6)
Information Assurance NSTISSI 4011
Graduates of the iCollege Information Assurance NSTISSI 4011 certificate program may transfer up to 6 credits to UMUC and receive credit for CSEC 620.
Information Assurance CNSSI 4012, 4016: Information Assurance NSTISSI 4015
Students who complete one or all of these certifications may transfer up to 6 credits to UMUC and receive credit for CSEC 620.
Courses of Interest
No courses have been added yet. To add a course, click on a course title, then click "add to courses of interest" below the course description.