Relocation and Transcripts

Don't put your future on hold. You can continue your studies even when you transfer divisions. UMUC’s trained Military Advising Team and the convenient Divisional Transfer Form make the process seamless. Also, visit the required documentation page to find out what you'll need.



All undergraduate and graduate students* planning to relocate between UMUC divisions (UMUC Stateside, UMUC Europe, or UMUC Asia) must complete and submit the Divisional Transfer Form prior to the term start date.

To complete and submit the form:

  1. Log into MyUMUC
  2. Select "My Academics"
  3. Select "Academic Records"
  4. Select "Divisional Transfer"

Please make sure that you complete the entire form before submitting. 

*Army students: You should first contact your Army Education Advisor to be transferred to the GoArmyEd portal.

If you have questions or concerns about this process, contact Military Advising by phone at 1-877-ASK-UMUC (1-877-275-8682) or send an e-mail to

UMUC Asia Bowie State University (BSU) Students

BSU undergraduate students in the teacher education program should contact the office in Okinawa, Japan, for assistance at DSN 315-645-2559/3835, CIV +81-98-970-2559, e-mail, or

Requesting Transcripts

Make your credits count. Select a link below to learn about requesting or obtaining a transcript.

If you are interested in taking classes at another university and transferring credits to UMUC, please contact your advisor for a Letter of Permission.