TuitionSelect Monthly Payment Plan
Beginning with the Fall 2013 semester, payment plans for UMUC tuition and fees will be administered by Educational Computer Systems Inc. (ECSI). All outstanding balances with the previous plan administrator will be rolled over to ECSI.
ECSI TuitionSelect offers a variety of payment plans and schedules to give you financial flexibility by allowing you to spread out payment for tuition and fees over several months. You will be able to make several smaller, more manageable monthly payments rather than writing "one big check"—and there are absolutely no interest charges. You just pay a small non-refundable, application fee to enroll in the plan.
ECSI also provides
- 24/7 Web-based access to view your account, check your payment history and make any adjustments to your monthly amount or payment method.
- Ability to pay your balance in full at any time before the deadline without penalty
- Automatic payment option—set up automatic payments to be withdrawn from your bank account or charged to your credit or debit card.
- Friendly, helpful customer care representatives who can answer your questions anytime by phone, e-mail or live chat.
To enroll in the TuitionSelect payment plan:
- Enroll in your courses as you normally would.
- Visit MyUMUC > Finances > Payment Plan to enroll. In a few easy steps, your enrollment will be complete.
- Make payments according to your selected plan.
For more information about ECSI’s TuitionSelect Payment Plan, please call 866-927-1438 (toll-free) to speak with a friendly, knowledgeable customer care representative.
- View the Sample Tuition Payment Plan Schedule to see how your payments may be spread out using a zero-percent interest payment plan.
Please note: Your plan must be paid in full before the last date of classes for the term in which you are enrolled or you will not be able to enroll in future terms. Students may be dropped from current or future terms if their payment plan with ECSI becomes delinquent. Learn more about penalties for nonpayment.