New Payment Plan Beginning Fall 2013
Beginning with the Fall 2013 semester, payment plans for UMUC tuition and fees will be administered by Educational Computer Systems Inc. (ECSI). All outstanding balances with the previous plan administrator will be rolled over to ECSI.
ECSI TuitionSelect offers a variety of payment plans and schedules to give you financial flexibility by allowing you to spread out payment for tuition and fees over several months. You will be able to make several smaller, more manageable monthly payments rather than writing "one big check"—and there are absolutely no interest charges. You just pay a small non-refundable, application fee to enroll in the plan.
ECSI also provides
- 24/7 Web-based access to view your account, check your payment history and make any adjustments to your monthly amount or payment method.
- Ability to pay your balance in full at any time before the deadline without penalty
- Automatic payment option—set up automatic payments to be withdrawn from your bank account or charged to your credit or debit card.
- Friendly, helpful customer care representatives who can answer your questions anytime by phone, e-mail or live chat.
For more information about ECSI’s TuitionSelect Payment Plan or to apply online, please visit the ECSI Web site or call 866-927-1438 (toll-free) to speak with a friendly, knowledgeable customer care representative.
- View the Sample Tuition Payment Plan Schedule to see how your payments may be spread out using a zero-percent interest payment plan.
Please note: Your plan must be paid in full before the last date of classes for the term in which you are enrolled or you will not be able to enroll in future terms. Students may be dropped from current or future terms if their payment plan with ECSI becomes delinquent. Learn more about penalties for nonpayment.
For Summer 2013 and Prior Terms
All monthly payment plans for the Summer 2013 term (and prior terms) are administered by Sallie
Mae®. For a small non-refundable application fee,
you can choose from a
variety of monthly payment options that allow you to pay your tuition over the course of several months or the full semester, depending on when you
enroll. Your first payment will be due at the time of enrollment; all
subsequent payments will be due on the 15th of every month through the end of the Summer term. Payments are
accepted by credit card, check, money order, or electronic debit from
your checking or savings account. For enrollment and other information
about this plan, visit the Tuition Payment Plans Web site.
To make your Tuition Payment Plans enrollment process quick and easy, please have the following information ready:
- Student ID
- Social security number
- Total cost to use with the payment plan
- First payment (Tuition Payment Plans accepts eCheck and credit card payments online)