You can apply for your Department of Veterans Affairs educational benefits online via MyUMUC. Complete the UMUC Veterans Certification Form by selecting the MyAcademics option. You can apply for your benefits, make changes to and view the processing status of your benefits.
The following forms are available online from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- DVA form 22-1990 - Application for Educational Benefits
- DVA form 22-1995 - Request for Change of Program or Place of Training
- DVA form 21-686C - Declaration of Status of Dependents
- DVA form 21-674 - Request for Approval of School Attendance
- DVA form 22-5490 - Application for Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance
- DVA form 22-5495 - Request for Change of Program or Place of Training
We suggest you complete any required Department of Veterans Affairs forms online via the Veterans On-line Application (VONAPP).