How to Get Started
To apply for MyCAA financial assistance and enroll at UMUC, please follow the instructions below.
- Set up a MyCAA profile.
- Review and digitally sign (by entering your username and password) the MyCAA online Statement of Understanding (SOU) Terms and Conditions.
- Develop a Career and Training Plan as soon as possible. MyCAA does not reimburse for classes that have already started. Contact MyCAA@InvernessTechnologies.com for MyCAA technical support.
- Use the "School Search" function under the "Resources" tab; you can search by UMUC or State of Maryland.
- Apply for admission at UMUC if you wish to receive MyCAA financial assistance. New students must fill out the application for admission to UMUC.
- Enroll in your selected program or course at UMUC.
Financial assistance is paid directly to schools and other payees registered in the AI portal.