Are you ready for the spring semester? If you're a current University of Maryland University College student and want to take classes this spring, or if you're a prospective student interested in applying to UMUC, get started right away to meet our spring registration deadlines.
If you are already a student at UMUC, plan your upcoming semester and register for class.
- View the registration and start dates.
- Visit the undergraduate catalog to search for classes by start date; online, hybrid, or on-site format; or subject.
- Jot down the five-digit class numbers for each course you'd like to take.
- Log into MyUMUC and select Student Center.
- Under the Academics section, choose Enroll to begin registering.
Prospective Students: Apply Now
If you are interested in applying to UMUC and registering for classes, you should apply right away. For more information, see our Five Steps to Getting Started at UMUC.